Real estate broker
Cellular : 514.242.8531
Office : 514.333.3000
Fax : 514.333.6376
541.00 sq. ft.
Beautiful brand new 1 bedroom condo facing the West in the prestigious WR3 building. Abundance of natural light, high ceilings and laminate wood floors. Includes with high end appliances. Central A/C and large balcony. Indoor storage and parking. Close to all amenities and transportation. Available for immediate occupancy!
Room(s) : 5 | Bedroom(s) : 1 | Bathroom(s) : 1 | Powder room(s) : 0
Appliances: fridge, cooking top, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer. Blinds and light fixtures.
Heating, Electricity, Cable, Internet, Tenant Civil Liability Insurance.
Stunning new construction unit in the beautiful modern WR3
building located within walking distance of all necessary
amenities and transportation. Faubourg Bois-Franc and its
commerces and restaurants such as IGA, pharmacy, Chocolats
Favoris, Première Moisson, Petinos, Yuzu Sushi to name a
few located directly behind the property. Be the first to
live in this property.
- Abundant windows
- Nine-foot, exposed concrete ceilings in the living room
- Intercom system with screen linked to a camera located in
- Central air conditioning for each unit, including a heat
pump located on the roof to ensure peace of mind
- Centralized natural-gas water heating system
- Heat recovery air exchanger
Exclusive common areas:
- Elegant entrance lobby, designed by DAG Design
- Training gym designed by a professional trainer and
equipped with high-quality Tonic Performance equipment
- Work room shared between WR3 co-owners
- West facing offering beautiful sunset views and abundance
of natural light
- Exercise room
- Roof top terrace with lounge area
- One heated underground parking space included with each
- Storage at parking level for each unit
- IGA Extra with a rooftop greenhouse, Jean Coutu, Première
Moisson, Chocolats Favoris
- Optometrist, physiotherapy, daycare (CPE),
training/workout studios, bank
- Subway, Petinos, Yuzu Sushi, Pizza Pizza, Copper Branch
- Train station and REM a 3 minute walk
- A short walk from the planned electric train station
(R.E.M.) and the Bois-Franc train station, you have direct
access to the downtown area in about 15 minutes.
-The Côte-Vertu Metro station is only a few blocks away
(Bus route 70).
- Near highways 13, 15, 20 and 40.
-No smoking, cannabis or vape inside the apartment
-Tenant's civil liablility insurance required
-No subletting or Airbnb
-Credit check satisfactory to owner required
-Tenant must complete the code of conduct form